Welcome to the website of Drukocel Rosice Producers’ Cooperative
Integrated Quality and Environmental Policy
As a part of the company’s metal-working, metal-cutting, metal-finishing and welding processes, the Cooperative Board of Drukocel Rosice Producers’ Cooperative adopted the following policy to ensure efficient management of the company.
The underlying efforts of our company have been increasingly focused on the necessity to introduce principles of continuous improvement of the management system, quality of work and the environmental protection to its everyday activities.
Quality is not a state that does not change, it is a journey to continuous improvement.
The environmental protection is not only about meeting the system’s requirements, it is a natural life style.
We perceive the quality of our products and services as one of the highest values that enables us to further develop our enterprise and, based on that, create social security for our employees while keeping the employment rate on the corresponding level.
Under their policy, the company’s management have made the following commitments:
- To achieve the customer’s satisfaction with the quality of our products and services;
- As a matter of course, to consistently comply with applicable legal regulations and other requirements related to the company’s objects of business and the environmental protection, to maintain and improve the integrated management system according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001;
- To get engaged in the process of continuous improvement of the established processes, to set annual objectives and target values on the basis of results achieved in the previous year and development tendencies;
- To continuously train their employees, transfer experience to them and enhance their awareness of the issues related to the quality of our products and services as well as to the environmental protection;
- To reduce complains to the minimum level through documented procedures and highly professional work;
- To make us a sought-after business partner and supplier;
- To evaluate the environmental profile in an objective manner and to improve the condition of the environment, especially by applying a preventive approach;
- To ensure implementation of their policy by selecting and influencing their suppliers.
Chairman of the Cooperative Board